::: musical marble run

This irresistible looking tower is called a rainbow cascade marble run.

The wooden petals make the most wonderful calming, musical sound …

as the marbles roll around and down the petals.

The children soon learned that two or three rolling marbles is even better than one!Β You can view a short video of theΒ rainbow cascade marble runΒ here and listen to the sound it makes.

Here is a link to purchase it in Australia

Here’s a link to purchase it in the United Kingdom

Here is a link to purchase it in the United States

Tags:

9 Responses to “musical marble run”

1. cheri says:

oooh, I MUST have one of these!! These are NOT just privy to Australia, correct??? !!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ Where, oh, where, might I order one!???

::: Pretty nice hey Cheri!?!? I doubt that they are only in Australia Cheri but do let me know if you can’t find one πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

2. Beth Cregan says:

I love seeing beautifully designed toys like this – thanks too for the video. I would love one of these on my desk!

::: Oooh now THAT would be a great idea Beth … We like the way you think! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

3. How Wonderful, where can I get one?

::: Leave it with us and we will look into it Nebuchudnessar. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

4. Maria says:

amazing, please add where to buy or how to make, please πŸ™‚

::: I will look into it Maria. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

5. Tom says:

I have one. I bought it at least three years ago through one of the EC catalogues here in the USA. The first time I took it out to try it myself, teachers from other rooms had to come to see what was making that beautiful sound.

::: We’re not surprised they came running Tom … It really is a beautiful sound. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

6. LeeanneA says:

Oooooo I love – must have!!! πŸ™‚

::: I do love a good ‘must have’ too Leeanne! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

7. Angie says:

I have one that I got a few years back from an early childhood catalog in the United States. In this catalog it was called a singing tree. I teach special needs preschool and my kiddos love it!

::: Oooh I do like the name “The singing tree” … Yes, that is exactly what it does too Angie! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

8. CCETSI says:

We’ve got those, a big one and a smaller version, at home. And all four of our kids (3 to 12 years old) love them. They are great!

Greetings from Switzerland!

::: Ooohaaah … We didn’t know they came in two sizes. That sound’s wonderful … Caroline from Switzerland!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

9. T.J. says:

I’ve also seen these in the U.S. at discountschoolsupply.com

::: Thanks for that information T.J. … Much appreciated. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚